Hogyan segíti a pályakezdőket a GE - Finance?
GE Global Operations Center, Budapest
The place to start a financial career
GE is on a journey to grow in markets around the world, by focusing on improving our ability to serve our customers and simplifying how we do business. The focus of Global Operations in Hungary will be the operations processes of our enabling functions, including Commercial, Enterprise Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Supply Chain, and Tax Support.
GE Global Operations Center in Budapest, inaugurated in February 2014 ago by Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán is one of the four world-class centers. Other centers are located in Greater Cincinnati, US; Pudong, China; and Monterrey, Mexico.
As an Intern you can be dedicated to one of the specific financial areas and exposed to numerous core financial processes of the different GE businesses. Are you in? Let’s take the opportunity and discover finance!
Depending on the field you are dedicated, you can gain experience in Accounts Payable (dealing with supplier invoices), General Ledger activities (account reconciliation), Financial Planning and Anlysis and more. During your assignments you can gain experience in the following areas:
- Hungarian accounting Acts in practice
- IFRS (USGAAP) practices
- compliance of financial reports with generally accepted accounting principles
- external and internal audits
- overview on acquisition teams' budget control
- financial planning cycles
- monthly/quarterly/year-end closing process
Financial Management Program (FMP)
GE's Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE management careers. FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through classroom training and key assignments. It is an intensive two-year entry-level program spanning four rotational assignments. Hands-on experience may include: financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, commercial finance and business development.
Corporate Audit Staff (CAS)
CAS is an early career accelerator and leadership program that leverages auditing to expose high performing employees to diverse business experiences, leadership training, and multiple networking opportunities. With three assignments each year, often in different GE businesses and countries, auditors get valuable experiences when covering a business’s financial, compliance, operations, or information technology processes.
From 200 employees in 2013, today the Center employs around 1,800 people. By 2017, we plan to have 2000. From being primarily finance-focused initially, the Center now provides multifunctional integrated shared services to GE businesses in over 40 countries throughout Europe and beyond. Our staff, of which 62% are women, is multicultural speaking a total of 38 languages. 80% of the staff is Hungarian and the other 20% comprises 52 nationalities.
Finance & Business
Évente átlagosan 250 gyakornok kerül felvételre
Több mint a fele, leginkább a nyitott pozíciók és teljesítmény függvénye
Kafetéria, dolgozói kedvezmények, ajánlási rendszer
Budapest, Fót, Hajdúböszörmény, Kisvárda, Nagykanizsa, Oroszlány, Ózd, Veresegyház, Tatabánya