Hogyan segíti a pályakezdőket a GE - Tech?
We are GE
Our mission is to invent the next industrial era and build things that power the world
- Imagining the things others don’t
- Building the things others can’t
- Delivering outcomes that make the world work better
GE’s innovative technologies span industries as broadly as they do countries, from nanotechnology, molecular imaging, and photonics to large scale industrial turbines. But that’s just the beginning. GE is speaking the language of industry and bringing together industrial engineering with sensors, software and big data analytics to create brilliant machines.
Since late 1989 GE has been one of the most significant multinationals operating in Hungary. Currently GE is the largest U.S. investor and employer (13,000+) and one of the biggest exporters of Hungary, while as a customer has a key supplier base of 2,000+. As a supplier, GE’s 21st century energy, transportation, healthcare, water and lighting solutions can help Hungary to develop and increase its competitiveness.
Technology fans can have experience in the following industrial businesses within Hungary:
- GE Aviation
- GE Energy Management
- GE Healthcare
- GE Lighting
- GE Oil & Gas
- GE Power & Water
- GE Water & Process Technologies
As GE is a technology driven industrial company interns have a wide range of opportunities in different areas within one company. GE ensures real hands-on experience in the following areas: manufacturing, production planning, quality, sourcing, R&D, IT, software development and testing.
During an internship interns have an opportunity to have an insight into LEAN processes, 3D printing, big data, application developments, plaform development in JAVA, AutoCAD, SAP and other ERP systems and many more industry and position specific methodologies, systems.
We have planty of opportunities to young professionals in almost all type of technology driven faculties. If you have ongoing or just finished studies in the following fields, we might have an opportunity for you:
- mechatronics engineering
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- software engineering
- business information technology
GE’s prestigious rotational programs enable you to have impact while we help you to hone your skills and build a career.
After a successful internship there are many leadership programs where you can further boost your career. These leadership programs last 24 months where you have 3-4 different rotations in different areas within one function, however you might have the opportunity to switch between different businesses or locations. The aim of these unique experiences is to develop your leadership and technical skills through challenging assignments and world class trainings.
For more details about the available programs within Hungary, click on the links below:
- Worldwide every 4th radiological exam use imaging software developed in Hungary
- Every 5th international patent in Hungary comes from GE Hungary
- Equipment produced in Hungary cleans globally 7 m m3 water globally, 10 times the need of Hungary
- Every 6 seconds a commercial plane takes off globally with parts serviced in Hungary, i.e. at any point of time 700 planes with 100,000 passengers rely on Hungarian quality
- Every year GE Hungary manufactures 6 MM CMH lamps, 300 MM automotive lamps, 8 MM street lamps (illuminating 400,000 km of roads – a road from the earth to the moon)
For more innovations and technology trends visit our webpages:
IT & Telco
Évente átlagosan 250 gyakornok kerül felvételre
Több mint a fele, leginkább a nyitott pozíciók és teljesítmény függvénye
Kafetéria, dolgozói kedvezmények, ajánlási rendszer
Budapest, Fót, Hajdúböszörmény, Kisvárda, Nagykanizsa, Oroszlány, Ózd, Veresegyház, Tatabánya, Szeged, Gyál